Bikur Cholim בקור חולים

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Find, Search I

Date: 21/02/2013 MS:
Find a String of Text – in Field Labels or Text Objects
Ask FileMaker how to find a string of text – in Field Labels or Text Objects (Banners etc.) - in Layout Mode.

Date: 20/08/2009
The Find Function should work immediately when I hit the Enter Button, after entering some data in the Name Field. 
At the moment, it moves through 3 Fields before returning the Search Results

Date: 03/09/2009
When I click on the >> arrow Button in the Landlord - Managing Agent - Council (Housing Association is missing . . .) Window to find details of a Record, it becomes empty - Why?

Date: 07/09/2009
Copied from Wiki:
How to perform a Script that Finds only Customers or only Suppliers?
Then ‘hardwire’ it into the Button ‘Customers Database’ and ‘Suppliers Database’ etc.

Date: 17/09/2009
When I am in the Job Diary Layout and press Find Address (CTRL+1) it can't find any address.
Can you change the Script so that before executing the Open Dialogue, it first swotches to the Contact Layout?

Date: 21/09/2009
We need to find a better way to find addresses in the Ordering system.
Maybe we should type in the street name and from there on the street number.
It is much too hard to guess how to look for a property: is it 17A, 17 A, Flat 17, Flat A 17, First Floor Flat A, 17 - get the gist?

Date: 24/09/2009
I was in a Found Set of Contacts and I pressed Ctrl+1 to search for an address.
Although I was sure that the address exists in the database, it couldn't find it.
I then closed the (Combox) Window and it showed no records.
I tried again Ctrl+1 and it worked.
I tried recreating this problem but it worked perfectly first time round.
Is there a condition that causes FileMaker to lose track of Records?

Date: 24/09/2009
Can we have the "Find Address" button that you nicely placed in the Job Diary also in the main Contact Layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment