Bikur Cholim בקור חולים

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

====== Interface I ======

Suggestion 16

====== Interface ======
We need to have the option of having more than one record open at one time.
Example: If I'm dealing with a job at the property address 7 Glademount, in the mean time a call comes in about a job in 16 Hadley Court, the previous Job should stay open and this way I can return to it when I finished the enquiry for the new call about Hadley.

07/09/2009 The interface should be intuitive:
In the Orders Layout there is a Orders Link in White (in the External Links part), that is not Live.
Then there is a Orders List Link in White that is also not Live.
Which one should be Blue?

Q. Scenario: I'm looking for a job (EPC) of a particular address (Gypsons Gardens), so I click ~Search~By Address, then when I find it I click Close and See Details.
I then click on Orders but all I see is a listing of ALL orders.
I wanted to see only orders connected to this property address!
A. Orders are NOT connected to any job addresses – Product Ordered are.
There is a button (label) in the Address box titled ‘Jobs’ this will bring up a list of all jobs ordered for that address

Q. Is it possible to Right-Click on a name and FileMaker should bring up the telephone number?
I know it's too early days, still we need to look into it as - at the moment - it takes too many steps to navigate through the system.
A. There is no right-click script trigger in FileMaker.
If you can give me an example of a place where you have a name and no telephone number I'll appreciate it if you can show me.

Q. The Orders Layout should be rearranged: the bottom part where the details of an individual Order ID are shown should go on top of the table with all the orders. Innit?
A. Will have to look into this for the next iteration.

19-Nov-2009 Messaging Options
The Copy for Engineer Button should open a menu selection: For eMail and For TxT

Date: 08/09/2009
Can we have the pop-up Calendar also in any other Date Field throughout the system?
For example, the Date Field in the Diary Layout.

Date: 24/09/2009
Q. Can you make a Pop-Up Clock, like the Calendar?
We need it in the Job Diary (and memayle all over)
A. There is no popup clock control as far as I know.

On second thought, I can make a popup list that you can choose from predefined time values.

No comments:

Post a Comment