Bikur Cholim בקור חולים

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Branching Out

Q. How are we going to deal with a company with branches in different places and different telephone numbers for each branch? 
Homefinders for example.  
Maybe there should be a field for "Branch", so that we can see all Branches under one Headquarter.

A. I think the best way of dealing with it is to associate all the branches to the headquarter

Q. Scenario: I was looking for Newlon's telephone number in connection with Shelley House, which is owned by Trek Limited, a subsidiary of Berger Group.  When I am in the Record of Newlon, I can see Berger Group as an Associated Company, however I can't see Trek Limited.  Do I do anything wrong here?

A. No. Trek Limited was never associated with Newlon that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment