Bikur Cholim בקור חולים

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Navigation

Q. Can I have a "Go To" Button in the Record Layout of Customer/Company/Bill To and Engineer in the "Products Ordered" Layout? 
You made one in the Contacts Layout, next to the Landlord/Housing Association Etc. Box. 
Maybe it should automatically go to the record when I click on the Contacts Tab.
A. I can certainly add a goto button although all of their info is right there... so I'm not quite sure why you want it. And the last thing about going to the record when clicking on the 'Contacts Tab' I don't know what you mean by that

17/09/2009
Is it possible to change the Tab Order through Scripting? 
I want that the No Credit Field shouldn't be part of the Data Entry process when entering Tenanted Property Details.

21/09/2009
RFC# 189
Can you change the Tabs order in the Job Diary? 
The Engineer's Tab should be after the Council or before the Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment