Bikur Cholim בקור חולים

Friday, February 19, 2016

Known FileMaker Pro bug #2

Bug in FileMaker? When Drag and Click in a Field it bombs out on me. 

The text of the Bug Report (is) was available here:
IC:\DOCUME~1\User2\LOCALS~1\Temp\78da_appcompat.txt

Also when I hold down the Shift Button and press the Up Arrow. 29/09/2009 When you re-launch FileMaker afterwards, it doesn't let you edit the Record, as it's locked from the previous session. Only after waiting a couple of minutes and restarting, it lets me back into my 'own' records. 01/10/2009 I now (think) I found the key combination that causes FileMaker to bunk out: if I press Ctrl+Shift+Left Arrow (the combination to select text to the left of the cursor) it happens. I pressed Debug (one of the options that I get in the Error Message ComBox, but it only switched to Internet Explorer, without actually opening any url. It then disappeared from my desktop = closed down. 12/10/2009 You can try it yourself: select some text from bottom to top; when you press SHIFT+Up Arrow, it will not go past a soft carriage return, so don't release the SHIFT button only the Up Arrow Key and instead press the Left Arrow key. This is when it happens.

09/07/2015
Menasche Scharf
Ask FileMaker - bug report - see url text

No comments:

Post a Comment