Bikur Cholim בקור חולים

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Find, Search II

How to limit the Search

Date: 14/10/2009
RFC: 192
Finding information in the diary:
I was looking for "02085277675" in the Job Diary.
It found the text in Order ID no. 22957, however there are tons of entries there, so how can I find the information?

Date: 22/10/2009
RFC: 203
I am trying to populate an empty Field in a Found Set using Find and Replace but the "=" (for finding Fields that are empty in the Find Mode) but it just cruises through the Records and finds no "=". Url to find the page in Help File: mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\FileMaker\FileMaker%20Pro%2010\English%20Extras\Help\fmpro.chm::/find_sort.5.8.html

Date: 18/11/2009
RFC #  261 When Searching for info, is it possible to limit the Search for one Record in the job Diary?
Example: I'm looking for a phrase used in a message to “Jelena”, Re: “103 Ashville”.
If I do Ctrl+F to search for it, it will switch to Find Mode, where it searches ALL Records.

Date: 9-Sep-09
RFC #  167 The search By address (Ctl+2) script should be layout-context sensitive, so if you are in Contacts_table it should find any address in the Address related to the contacts and go to that record, if you are in any order-job related layout it should look for Job-addresses only and show it in that layout.

Date: 15/09/2009
RFC #  166
Q. In the "Search Address" Combox it can't find an address if I type a comma (","), is it possible to make it should ignore the comma's?
A. The only way to this is to add a button and instead of pressing enter to perform find, you'll have to click that button.

Date: 28/10/2009
RFC: 214
Use previous data: when I enter many similar records, can you leave the Contact Type the same as the last-chosen criteria?
Example: I'm trying to find Electricians in KT4, so I enter them into FileMaker and every new Record I need to select "Electrician" again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment